Level of Experience:
This position is a great opportunity for you to work on our enterprise-level Drupal applications, while learning from some of the very best in the industry. You will be joining a fun, fast-paced team. We will expect the very best from you, but in turn, you will get access to a world-class team that will allow you to take your skills to the next-level.
- Solid knowledge of PHP including both procedural and OO concepts.
- Should know Drupal 7 very well and be able to set up Drupal locally, understand the theme layer and module development. Well-versed in Drupal coding standards and best practices. Must have experience with Features and Drush.
- Ability to write SQL queries and familiarity with Drupal’s database and entity APIs
- Experience with Git, branching, rebasing, pull requests, and resolving merge conflicts
- Familiarity with the LAMP stack and Linux command line.
- Some knowledge of responsive web design, Sass, and CSS media queries.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal handholding. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to have fun, share knowledge and continue learning Drupal and general web development.
Additional (optional) skills that will make us like you even more:
- Drupal 8 experience/knowledge
- Migrate experience
- Some familiarity with Apache & systems administration
- Some familiarity/experience with Apache Solr
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary plus performance-based bonus
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health and dental insurance
- Free Fitness Center on-site
- Employee Assistance Program
How to Apply:
To apply, please send cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com