Isovera has a rare opportunity for that Drupal expert/extrovert who loves working with people and also enjoys sinking his/her teeth into cool development projects. Specifically, we are looking for someone who can lead our existing Acquia-certified, Drupal training practice – working with the team to organize and deliver a variety of Drupal workshops and webinars for both newbies and developers. In addition, because we know that a good trainer needs to keep sharp – we would also get you involved in working on some of our innovative, high-profile Drupal projects.
- 3+ years of Drupal development experience
- Solid understanding of Drupal best practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A joy for teaching and… patience
- Hands-training experience
- Background in organizing events
At Isovera, we work on prestigious, high-impact projects sponsored by organizations driving innovation on the Web such as the National Science Foundation, MIT, and others.
- Competitive base salary plus performance-based bonus
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health and dental insurance
- Free Fitness Center on-site
- Employee Assistance Program
To apply please email email@example.com