Isovera is an awarding-winning team of Drupal specialists. We are sought out to solve complex problems and help build world-class, Drupal-based solutions for high-profile clients like Hunter Boots, Harvard University, and Pegasystems. Join us and you won't be disappointed with the opportunities, congeniality, and great team environment. All of that, plus we will not burn you out.
- 3+ years experience with Drupal development
- PHP and MySQL development skills
- Demonstrated understanding of best practices related to Drupal/PHP development
- Experience with Drush and Git
- Experience with Object Oriented and Procedural Programming
- Ability to effectively interact with clients to articulate written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
This position is for full time work at our office in Waltham, MA.
- The ability to effectively troubleshoot issues occurring at the server, OS, and database levels
- Experience with Drupal Commerce
- Experience with Apache Solr search
- Experience with website performance enhancement tools such as Memcache, Varnished, APC caching and others.
- Competitive base salary plus performance-based bonus
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health and dental insurance
- Free fitness club
- Employee Assistance Program
To apply, please send cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org