About this job…
Isovera is seeking a digital-first Senior Visual Designer to join its diverse work from (almost) anywhere team. Reporting to the head of Creative and Brand Experience, the Senior Visual Designer will work collaboratively with the user experience and cross-functional development teams to create beautiful, frictionless, and meaningful experiences. The right-fit candidate is a creative problem solver, an excellent visual communicator, a multi-tasker, and someone who can confidently contribute both as a visual and user experience designer.
We are looking for someone who loves what they do, has great ideas and thrives on initiative and ingenuity.
This position is full time.
Qualified candidates must submit an online portfolio to be considered.
Is remote work your thing? No problem.
What you will do here.
- Work collaboratively to design digital and web experiences that translate client business requirements, user needs, and technical requirements into digital designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Create best-practice design enhancements to existing experiences. Have a clear position on what “brand evolution” means.
- Design desktop, mobile, and landing pages that are optimized for both a better user experience and better marketing performance.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, digital marketers, writers, and project managers in order to drive projects to a successful outcome.
- A proven passion for design and marketing for a long, long time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, marketing, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant professional experience designing with brand guidelines, web, desktop, and mobile applications.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain design concepts and solutions and accept constructive feedback.
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- Have strong time management and communication skills.
- Strong typography and acute attention to spacing.
- Expert level skills Adobe and your design software of choice.
What we offer
Competitive base salary + bonus
401k plan with matching
Flexible Spending Account
Health and dental insurance
Short and long term disability
The ability to work remotely
Free office parking to keep you sane
Free building gym access to keep you healthy
Free office coffee to keep you peppy
A fun culture and happy people
How to get a job at Isovera
This is a full time position either based in our North Andover, Massachusetts office or fully remote. Minimal travel may be required.
To apply please send resume, cover letter, and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter we’d like to hear 3 specific reasons why you think you might be the person we are looking for!
Show initiative and be original.