Isovera is a digital agency made up of interdisciplinary consultants, creators and specialists in our fields. Using our collective ingenuity, forged from experiences and curiosity, we develop authentic technology solutions, tailored to solve our clients business goals today and fuel opportunities for tomorrow.
We are looking to add to this group of interdisciplinary experts by hiring a Vice President, Project Management to lead this growing team.
The Vice President, Project Management will sit on the senior management team at Isovera and focus on building and maintaining the Project Management Team as a center of excellence for the agency. They are a smart communicator who plays an integral role in the continued success and growth of Isovera. The Vice President is responsible for all aspects of the agency project management team including process, standards, visibility, delivery, new business support, team development/growth and operational excellence.
- Client Project Work
- Serve as a project leader on multiple concurrent senior level projects, providing direction to both client and internal team members.
- Utilize agile-based development methodologies. Function as scrum master and product owner for project teams. Provide hands-on assistance with strategy and QA as applicable.
- Work with clients and internal team members to conceptualize new projects, define project scope and resources, and set expectations.
- Work with colleagues to schedule and optimize resource allocation within and across projects.
- Oversee project finances by tracking hours and cost against budget on a consistent basis, project future expenditures and revenue, and manage project scope changes against timelines and budget.
- Manage project scope and deliverables through a structured change management process to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Function as a strategic advisor to clients, engendering trust and bringing added value to the client relationship.
- Flag new business opportunities based on client interaction and ongoing project engagement.
- Agency Leadership
- Lead the agency’s project management function, while promoting the company’s culture and values.
- Continuously implement and refine project management process, standards and operations, adopting best practices to ensure optimal value, efficiency and and clear visibility
- Ensure the project management team utilizes (and is trained on) agile-based development methodologies
- Define, document, and implement processes to support each phase of the project management process, including presale and post-project.
- Take a leadership role in defining and implementing methodologies for delivering Isvoera’s services that promote high quality work product while remaining cost effective.
- Ensure projects have well-defined scope and stay within that scope. Ensure change orders are secured for out-of-scope requests. Ensure project budgets are monitored in a timely, careful, and consistent manner.
- Work across multiple internal and client stakeholders to facilitate operations (contracting, staffing, etc.) and home best practices (beyond strictly project management).
- Lead and support in creating agency work instructions
- Manage multiple direct reports and set career and capability goals. Assist in the hiring and retention of highly capable people while fostering diversity and career development.
- Assign responsibilities to project team members; track and evaluate status
- Lead the creation and management of team resources and monitor project risk factors in consultation with integrated leadership team
- Manage/oversee allocations of resources across projects, ensuring each project is leveraging the most appropriate resources that benefit both the client and the agency
- Participate in team and cross-capability recruiting, interviewing and staffing
- Mitigate and provide creative solutions as issues and risks arise and share insights and learning opportunities with extended PM team
- Interface with key stakeholders to keep them up-to-date with project risks and opportunities
- Promote a high degree of professionalism with project teams.
- Work to help identify and implement best in class tools to support and drive agency operations
- Business Development
- Enforce rigorous project estimation.
- Support new business team in negotiating budget and scope with client
- Participate in new business RFI or RFP requests when necessary
- Support developments and management of detailed SOWs as well as manage the day to day team tracking and delivery across project workstreams
- Assist in presentation of client proposals
- Past agency experience
- Experience working on website development projects
- Experience working with Drupal and WordPress
What we offer
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- 401k plan with matching
- Paid vacation
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- The ability to work remotely
- Free office parking to keep you sane
- Free building gym access to keep you healthy
- Free office coffee to keep you peppy
- A fun culture and happy people
How to get a job at Isovera
This is a full time position either based in our North Andover, Massachusetts office or fully remote. Minimal travel may be required.
To apply please send resume, cover letter, and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter we’d like to hear 3 specific reasons why you think you might be the person we are looking for!