Isovera is a digital agency made up of interdisciplinary consultants, creators and specialists in our fields. Using our collective ingenuity, forged from experiences and curiosity, we develop authentic technology solutions, tailored to solve our clients business goals today and fuel opportunities for tomorrow.
We are looking to add to this group of interdisciplinary experts by hiring a Digital Project Manager to lead some of our fast growing accounts.
The Project Manager will lead in the development and execution of projects that will allow the Isovera team to create exciting work. They serve as the tactical point of contact for clients when it comes to project planning, timeline, forecasting, organizing deliverables, budget management, relaying status, and driving client engagements forward. The Project Manager will be responsible for collaborating cross-functionally with all departments for the purpose of completing projects on a timely basis and within budget.
- Serve as a project leader on multiple projects, owning both long-term, larger engagements with multiple project tracks and teams as well as smaller, task-based engagements
- Utilize agile-based development methodologies. Function as scrum master and product owner for project teams. Provide hands-on assistance with strategy and QA as applicable.
- Work with clients and internal team members to conceptualize new projects, define project scope and resources, and set expectations.
- Assure adequate resources are allocated to the project, based on needed skills, timeline, and budget. Inform team members of their areas of responsibility on the project and any baseline expectations. Work with colleagues to schedule and optimize resource allocation within and across projects.
- Develop and maintain all project communication deliverables including project estimates, budgets, project plans, risk / issues logs, project dashboards / management reports, change orders etc.
- Contribute to resource allocation on an on-going, weekly basis as well as monitor project burn rate and budget
- Ensure projects have well-defined scope and stay within that scope.
- Function as an advisor to clients, building trust and bringing added value to the client relationship.
- Monitor project status and proactively identify problems both before and as they arise.
- Promote a high degree of professionalism with project teams.
- Continuously learn about technologies that relate to Isovera’s practice.
- 5-7 years of digital project management experience
- Experience managing Drupal & WordPress projects
- Experience in an agency setting
- Job can be 100% remote.
What we offer
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- 401k plan with matching
- Paid vacation
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- The ability to work remotely
- Free office parking to keep you sane
- Free building gym access to keep you healthy
- Free office coffee to keep you peppy
- A fun culture and happy people
How to get a job at Isovera
This is a full time position either based in our North Andover, Massachusetts office or fully remote. Minimal travel may be required.
To apply please send resume, cover letter, and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter we’d like to hear 3 specific reasons why you think you might be the person we are looking for!