About this job…
We are builders of digital business. Our team of on-demand experts uses expertise and an ever-evolving interest in the way things work to help companies move the needle and accelerate growth. Are you onboard? Read along…
As an Account Supervisor in Client Leadership, you will lead the development and execution of projects, paving the way for the Isovera creative and production teams to focus on delivering exceptional digital transformations. You will serve as the strategic and tactical point of contact for clients regarding project planning, timeline, forecasting, organizing deliverables, budget management, relaying status, and driving client engagements forward. The Account Supervisor will be responsible for collaborating cross-functionally with all departments to complete projects on a timely basis and within budget. They will report directly to the VP, Client Leadership & Agency Operations.
Is remote work your thing? No problem.
- At the core, you should EMBODY what good client service is all about– because good client service leads to solid client relationships. You are passionate about business and cultivate a deep understanding of each client’s goals, challenges, and needs.
- You are a leader who works side by side with the client seeing the project through, including setting expectations, feedback, scopes, and timelines.
- You “get it.” Leading a project isn’t just about managing details; it’s about having strategic conversations and moving your client to the next level.
- Utilize agile-based development methodologies. Function as scrum master and product owner for project teams. Provide hands-on assistance with strategy and QA as applicable.
- Conceptualize new projects, define project scope and resources, and set expectations.
- Work with VP to ensure projects have a well-defined scope and stay within that scope. Ensure change orders are secured for out-of-scope requests. Ensure project budgets are monitored in a timely, careful, and consistent manner.
- Continuously learn about technologies that relate to Isovera’s practice.
- 8-10 years of digital project management/account services experience.
- PMP and scrum master certification preferred but not required.
- MUST HAVE agency experience as a Sr. Account Executive or Account Supervisor.
- The ability to anticipate needs works well under pressure.
- Familiar with highly technical digital projects.
- Communicates clearly, leads conversations, and functions well in a team environment.
- You consider yourself naturally curious and digitally savvy. You’re a talented marketer with genuine enthusiasm for all things digital.
- You can clearly and accurately write well enough in the English language to articulate a vision, present a POV, and express brand standards.
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with colleagues.
- Champions ideas, application recommendations, and team involvement.
What we offer
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- 401k plan with matching
- Paid vacation
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- The ability to work remotely
- Free office parking to keep you sane
- Free building gym access to keep you healthy
- Free office coffee to keep you peppy
- A fun culture and happy people
How to get a job at Isovera
This is a full time position either based in our North Andover, Massachusetts office or fully remote. Minimal travel may be required.
To apply please send resume, cover letter, and work examples to email@example.com. In your cover letter we’d like to hear 3 specific reasons why you think you might be the person we are looking for!
Show initiative and be original.